Part Number: 900LM
The L&M Difference - When Off the Shelf Won’t Make the Cut
Why settle for “Off the Shelf” products?
Here at L&M, we go above and beyond standard engine building design to offer specialized products that meet the highest performance requirements.
Continuing the tradition, we have developed pistons to fit the Ford Coyote 5.0L engine.
- Retains highly valued factory cooling nozzles
- Ceramic coated tops for heat dissipation
- Teflon coated and Reinforced skirts for friction reduction and strength
- Hardened tool steel wrist pin for lifespan longevity
- Built in, not cut, valve pockets
- Bore: 3.662"
- Stroke: 3.5433"
- Rod: 5.933"
- C.D: 1.22
- Pin: .866" x 2.500" with .200" Wall
- CC's: +2.5cc
- Relief: .187" intake x .065" exhaust
- Crown: .300" down minimum
- Skirt: .130" Minimum