Part Number: 840LM
The L&M Difference - When Off the Shelf Won’t Make the Cut
Why settle for “Off the Shelf” products?
Here at L&M, we go above and beyond standard engine building design to offer specialized products that meet the highest performance requirements.
- Ceramic coated tops for heat dissipation
- Teflon coated and Reinforced skirts for friction reduction and strength
- Hardened tool steel wrist pin for lifespan longevity
- Built in, not cut out, valve pockets
- Bore: 3.552"
- Pin: .866" x 2.500" with .200" Wall
CC's: -20.5cc, 9.5-1 Compression
- Crown: .300" down minimum
- Skirt: .130" Minimum