GT350 5.2L Voodoo W/90 deg Cross Plane Crank
551 Series Lobes
- Uses full TiVCT
- Has revised updated lobe timing for the Voodoo valve geometry
- Intake .551” Lift, Duration 241@.050
- Exhaust .551” Lift, Duration 241@.050
- Separation 130
- Keeps torque below 5,000 RPM, adds Power up top
- RPM Range 2,000-8,500
- Able to use stock springs, Upgrade recommended with boost above 15 pounds
Great for those that want use of full TiVCT and great torque like stock
Recommended upgrade to springs, retainers, seals and locators. Select Spring Package when ordering to add these parts.
The L&M Edge
All of our camshafts are put through a QA process where they are verified against the design data to insure the final product matches our designated requirements. This results in consistent profile geometry and optimal final performance. If a camshaft fails quality assurance it is scrapped.