Race grind camshaft for 5.8L/5.4L 4V engine equipped GT500s based on the many successful custom grinds we have done for our mile racing customers. Top secret variants were used in both the previous and current top speed record holder for the Texas mile in the GT500 class. We are now offering a standardized version to our customers. Not a mile racer? This camshaft is equally suited for the drag strip with its great low end torque that really gets these heavyweight cars moving.
Great idle rumble with approximately 7-8 in HG vacuum @ 850-900 RPM
Requires experienced tuner to calibrate throttle tip-in and decel. Properly tuned it should drive like stock.
- Requires springs and retainers.
- Requires L&M Low Vacuum Bypass Click Here for options
- Requires 12mm cam bolts Click Here for Options
- Designed for medium/large PD superchargers
- Ported cylinder heads are strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Proprietary grind: 0.560” Lift,email@example.com" Duration Intake; 0.560” Lift, firstname.lastname@example.org" Duration Exhaust
The L&M Edge
All of our camshafts are put through a QA process where they are verified against the design data to insure the final product matches our designated requirements. This results in consistent profile geometry and optimal final performance. If a camshaft fails quality assurance it is scrapped.