Our all-out race bred camshaft grind for 5.8L/5.4L 4V engine equipped GT500s that pushes the definition of aggressive for these vehicles. Used in many of our “low-boost” builds, this camshaft has proven itself to be a true performer. This camshaft grind has an extremely aggressive idle sound and a menacing exhaust note under acceleration, what we like to call the signature “Rauscher Idle”
Great idle rumble with approximately 8-11" in HG vacuum @ 850-900 RPM
Requires experienced tuner to calibrate throttle tip-in and decel. Properly tuned it should drive like stock.
- Requires springs and retainers
- Requires a low vacuum bypass Click Here for Options
- Requires 12 mm cam bolts Click Here for Options
- Designed for medium/large PD superchargers
- Ported cylinder heads are strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Proprietary grind: 0.575” Lift,firstname.lastname@example.org"Duration Intake; 0.575” Lift, email@example.com" Duration Exhaust
The L&M Edge
All of our camshafts are put through a QA process where they are verified against the design data to insure the final product matches our designated requirements. This results in consistent profile geometry and optimal final performance. If a camshaft fails quality assurance it is scrapped.